Flexible Extended Returns
When and what can I return?
We want you and your horse to be happy with what you order – if you find you need a different size or colour, or have simply changed your mind you can return standard stock goods (exclusions apply) delivered back to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund of the purchase price, or delivered back to us within 90 days for an exchange only (no refunds). This applies to UK and International orders. For exchange goods a postage fee of £3.50 (UK) or £12.00 (International) will be charged.
- The cost of returning any goods, for an exchange or a refund, will be at your expense and risk. If you paid via Paypal you may qualify for free return postage: www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
- Please note we cannot offer refunds/exchanges on any preloved (second hand), perishable, personalised, custom made/bespoke, special/pre-order goods or crystal browbands/bridles (these are made to order).
- Goods must in the same new and unused condition as when sold so not used, dirty, damaged, modified (e.g. holes punched) or with tags/wrapping missing.
- We reserve the right to refuse any goods returned that are not in the same new condition as when sold.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we are unable to handle and inspect any goods returned to us unless they are clean and dry (Health and Safety Act 1974).
- If we should receive an item back for inspection that is not compliant with the Health and Safety regulations, we will be unable to examine the goods and it will be returned back to the customer at their cost or disposed of.
Where do I send it?
Please send all returns using a tracked service with appropriate insurance via Royal Mail to: Returns, Saddlery, PO Box 18565, Aberdeen AB51 1BA, UK and make sure you include a covering note with your return parcel with the below information:
- Your Order Number
- Name and Contact Phone Number
- Whether you require a Refund or an Exchange (please email us first for exchanges email@example.com with what you require so we can check stock availability)
When returning goods back to us from abroad please make sure you complete the customs declaration form correctly using the correct price that you paid for the item and ticking the “Returns/Returned Goods” box, NOT “Merchandise”. If we receive a return where the customs form has been incorrectly completed the buyer will be liable for any customs, import duty and/or vat charged and we also reserve the right to refuse delivery
How long does it take?
We strive to process all returns as quickly as possible and our aim is 5 days however some may take a little longer for example if we have to order an exchange item in or if there is an issue with the condition of the returned goods. Refunds will be issued in the same way as payment was made for the order i.e. Paypal or Bank Transfer.
How do exchanges work?
For exchanges we usually only offer exchanges on the complete item (e.g. the bridle as a whole) however sometimes we can exchange on parts to get the perfect fit where stock allows so please email firstname.lastname@example.org first to discuss. You can choose to pay the exchange postage fee of £3.50 (UK) or £12.00 (International) via Paypal or Bank Transfer and exchange goods will not be sent out until this is received. If the exchange goods you require are not available from stock we can usually offer to:
- Place the item on backorder
- Send an alternative item
- Have it made to special order for you
Is there a guarantee?
In the rare occasion that you have a product with a manufacturing defect all goods we sell come with a minimum guarantee of 1 year. Your legal rights are protected under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Please see “What if there’s a problem?” below for the contact & returns process.
What if there’s a problem?
If there is any issue or fault with the goods you receive, please contact us at email@example.com before returning so we can advise on the appropriate method in which the return can be dealt with. We should be able to provide a postage paid label in these cases so please contact us prior to making any return as we do not refund for postage without prior agreement. Please note that in this case you may be asked to provide pictures with evidence of any fault before we will issue a postage paid label.
We regret that we are unable to issue any replacements or refunds until we have verified the fault. If we have received and inspected the returned goods and the fault is confirmed we will arrange for repair or replacement free of charge. If we are unable to repair your item within a reasonable period, we will exchange the product. If no equivalent product is available, we will offer a full or partial refund. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Please note that we cannot accept:
- Goods that have been repaired or modified
- Goods that are deemed to have been damaged intentionally or not properly maintained/cared for
- Goods used outside of their intended means
- Goods subject to normal wear and tear
- Perishable goods
- Goods no longer under warranty although a repair option may be available